The regular season of the King Slayer promotion has wrapped up and here are your overall national points leaders. The following players CRUSHED their leagues and have qualified for the League Champ Championship Friday January 10, 2020 at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas where the winner will receive $10,000 CASH and the coveted FPN League Champion bracelet.
Royle Merkel from Gastro Pub out of Fargo, ND, killed it in the Summer quarter with 4 wins and is the overall national point leader with 2023 points! Merkel started playing FPN in 2009, has played over 100 tournaments and finds the final table 70% of the time! Merkel finished first all 3 months and had 4 first place finishes. Merkel was also the league champ for spring. Keep an eye out for him at Nationals!
Rick Toth from Illinois is someone to keep your eye on. Toth did not quite finish in our top 10, however, he was your league champ for 2 different locations this summer and 3 locations for the spring. Rick started playing FPN in 2017 and has played a staggering 493 tournaments. Toth has accumulated 43,444 lifetime points.
Single Game Leagues:
- Royle Merkel, Gastro Pub, ND - 2023 points
- Brian Breidenbach, El Roco-Tue, ND - 1980 points
- Dean Kerzmann, Bismark AmVets, ND - 1898 points
- Richard Garmers Brothers Bar MN - 1845 points
- Toni Thompson, Wahepton Vets, ND - 1799 points
- Nancy Pettiford, Demma’s Bar, IL - 1760 points
- Shawn Pertson, Pub 500, MN - 1758 points
- Howard Burns Bismark AmVets - ND 1751 points
- Wendy Adamczyk-D’andrea, Town Bar and Grill, IL - 1668 points
- Justin Prichard, Mounds Park Sports Bar- Fri, MN - 1667 points
Double Points Leagues:
- Robert Berger, Log Cabin Inn, NY - 2647 points
- Ryan Leiner, Overtime Bar and Grill, DE - 2541
- Jared Clarke, Stubini’s South, NJ - 2331 points
- Bob Kimrey, Shalimar Cheers Pub, FL - 2039
Two Games/night Leagues:
- Tim Sink, Time Out Hut, NC - 2378 points
Congrats on a great regular season and good luck in the playoffs!